.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Confession.

Assalamualaikum.


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim!

Hai apa khabar semua orang? (errr ada ke orang yang baca ni.) ok takpe. kita husnuzzon buat2 ade orang baca,. kot-kot ada silent readers kan?  *perasan*

Anyways, for those kawan dekat/rapat yang bertanya khabar pasal saya, THANK YOU so much! I've been hurt, I feel betrayed, but yes, it's a test for me for "taqarrub ilallah". kan? :)

Have no idea why I was easily cried. But yes, it's not easy after all. Something that you have as your other half for more than five years, just dissapeared like that with just one decision! It's hurt, yes, but, it's time to move on right? :)

Whatever it is, I believe, this is just to test my faith and it's time for me to make me not to depend on people too much. But, to depend on Allah alone. :) Life is easy if you choose the right path-Islam :)
So yes, now, I'm getting better. Even for the past few days, I just cannot sleep and cannot stop crying. But, of course I cannot stop eating! hahaha. Well, I should eat to satisfy my desire as well as not to think about anything, but just to think about FOOD! xD

So, I just wanna wish him. Find someone better and of course you deserve someone better than me. Hopefully we can take time to improve ourselves. Kalau ada jodoh, ada lah :) Kalau tak ada, kita redha dan pasrah. May Allah bless us. This is time for us to let go of each other, even it hurts deep inside. But it's okay, just focus on whatever life takes you in. Maybe we're just destined to know each other for this long :)
Maybe, the period that we know each other needs to be cleaned up. Bersihkan hati kita macam kita bersihkan baju dengan clorox. Terus putih bersih :)

Andddd, one more thing! Mungkin, my prayer is answered. Well, because I wanna make sure that my generation is belong to ppl of soleh dan solehah, so, I have to be that SOLEHAH first! kan?
Maybe cerita kita tak sesadis cerita Shakespeare, dan tak seromantik cinta Romeo dan Juliet. But of course, we can make effort, mencontohi cerita cinta Saidina Ali dan Fatimah az-Zahra puteri Rasulullah. :)
 And, if we're not destined to be together, you can be happy with your partner, and I will be with my future-husband- yang- tak-tahu-ada-ke-tak. haha. Saya dah serik jugak laa. :P
But then, saya ingat pesan cikgu kat sekolah dulu- "kalau dekat dunia kita tak dapat lelaki yang kita idamkan tu, kat akhirat Allah akan bagi juga.". :)
Atau, "kalau betul jodoh kamu kuat, si isteri crush kamu tu mungkin mati, dan kamu mungkin still akan kahwin juga, walaupun dah di lewat usia." And, kalau tak ada juga, ingat, kita ada bidadara yang tampan sedunia kat akhirat kelak! boleh tak sehensem nabi Yusuf ek? Sampai terputus jari wanita yang tengok. HEHEHE.


Now, I respect every man's decision who finally get married. It's all about commitment and responsibility in marriage, man. So, congrats! :)
Congrats for those who had their solemnizations. May you live happily ever after in here and in jennah.   Barakallahu lakum :)

 " Jennah is the place where you get to be with the people you love, including those you cant always be with in this life. And being with them forever."  - Yasmin Mogahed :)

I wanna meet and see my late mom in jennah. May Alah gather my whole family in jannah. Ameeen... :')

P.s: I wanna thank you for making this decision.  :)

Melepaskan cinta manusia demi cinta ALLAH yang kekal abadi. Aminnnn...  InsyaAllah istiqamah.


terapi diri - kids. :)
skrg dah faham kenapa orang bercerai berebut hak nak jaga anak-anak. hahaha.

no, saya bukan tahap bercerai pun., akekeke.



bila serabut, saya suka keluar makan angin dengan kawan-kawan.
Thank you kwn sekolah for this reunion! hehehe. Uhibbukum fillah! <3

And, most of all, thanks to family and friends, including theseeeee lovely girlfriends.!
Because we just had a chance to meet in Kelantan! :)


Wahidah, Ain, Dahiyah, Sarah. :)

Top of that, thanks to Ma and Abah. :)

(alahaiii ni bukan kes ape pun. cakap thanks macam menang award APBH). zzzzz


Thank you for reading! (:

Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: