.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Monday, November 22, 2010

Prettiest Friend :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Thanks to Fauzan for tagging me, so that I dont get too upset for havent been tagged. :P
And, thanks for letting me in to your blog list. hihi. Jangan marah. Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha anda di China. :D
In return, I'd ask everyone to visit your blog. Click  'here' to see, everyone.  (:

The instruction is:


Put your music librabry on shuffle.or each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go.! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this . The anwer to #20 is the Title of your notes.






1) If someone says, "Is this ok?? You say :
The Day You Went Away - M2M
- so, this means bad, aite? when the person went away from me :( 


2) How would you describe yourself?
Mirror Mirror- M2M
- describe myself through a mirror, how it reflects to people

3) What do you like in a girl?
Pretty Boy - M2M
- a boy in a girl? interesting!LOL

4) How do you feel today?
Everything -M2M
Hell yeah, I feel everything and all feelings today; mixed feelings. bad and good.  T_T

5) What is your life's purpose?
The Way I Love You - Taylor Swift
- Awww. I do love people around me. That's one of the purposes of my life :)

6) What's your motto?
What Do You Want From Me - Adam Lambert
-  that's the motto.LOL. insult people who treat me bad :(  

7) What do your friends think of you?
Nothing On You - B.O.B. feat Bruno Mars
- yeah, Im nothing, friends. T__T

8) What do you think of your parents?
Straight Through My Heart -  BSB
- yeah, it does going to them straight to their hearts :) 

9) What do you think about every often?
With You - Chris Brown
- The moment with youu? T__T

10) What is 2+2 ?
If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfild.
- how great! surely, 2+2 is not one right? hehehehe.
*excited face with the right song*

11) What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Defying Gravity- Glee
- yeah. Glee does talk about friendship in a group.
without gravity of a friendship, it is hard to live. T_T

12) What do you think of the person you like?
My Love - Westlife
- surely that's my love. :P

13) What is your life story?
Endless Love - Glee
- there is no ending in a love life story (:
ahh sweetnya! :D

14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Music of My Heart - Gloria Estefan feat Nsync
- I wanna be a music of my heart. hehe. sing and happy most
of the time :)

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Gone- Nsync..
- hmmm. . it is. I feel like he's gone., T__T

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
- haha. the dance must be bad and broken, man. haha 

17) What will they play at your feneral?
If I Let You Go- Westlife
- nahhhh. this must be sad. (T____T)
as a Muslim, do send me al-fatihah. :)

18) What is your biggest fear?
Geek In The Pink - Jason Marz
- alah. this one is wrong lah! pink is not my fear. :D

19) What is your biggest secret?
Make It Mine - Jason Marz
- see? that's not a secret anymore. LOL XD

20) What will you post this as?
Prettiest Friend - Jason Marz
- that's the perfect title then! :D




ps.: i got all these songs unorganized because my roommate; Lina just gave me the folder and I'd just listen to this playlist. Most of the songs are sweet, i know. :')  Luckily, I got most of the correct songs with the correct feelings. (i know i should not have tell you this. haha. it's okay. good luck to other people who will be tagged by me. hehe. all the best! (its okay. we are not entering exam halls and there is no interviewer too! ) *wink*


I'm tagging:


1) Nusaibah
2) Amalina Sazlan
3) Izzudin Rahim
4) Imah
5) Bella
6) Afiqah Muslim
7) Kiko
8) Aqmar
9) Juma
10) Eiyda
11) Ain Shafia
12) Kak Bilah
13) Fariz
14) Faiq Adwa
15) Izzah Mohammad
16) Kash
17) Jija
18) Miza
19) Fikri
20) Cik Puan Bunga

oyeaaaahhhh! dapat jugak 20 orang! ingat senang? haha. okay then .all the best. nights, sweets! :')
i tell you what? this tagging is very very interesting even though it's confusing at first. :D



Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: