.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Sunday, October 24, 2010

. I'm Gettin' Better. Oyeah!! .



i have everything empty. emails, handphone, bed, and anything that relates to 'it'.
delete, and get rid of everything. plus, need to make some 'folders' to be empty. soo woah! bersih! ^.^ 
btw,  im sorry.blog is the only way for spilling everything, all the sadness, other than Allah, which is at the top. :)
so, if u read this, do mind to keep it as  a secret. (eventough its not a secret anymore. hihi)


well, everyhthing is empty as how my heart is. my heart is only filled with my love to my Creator, my Lord. :)
human? yes, i love all of my friends. xoxo
other than friends, back off. 




bes tidoooooooo! zzzzzzz~
and, and, i feel so much calming after get enough sleep. Alhamdulillah sempat qada' tidur. so, dah rasa refreshing. Alhamdulillah. :) ni sbb last night, i could sleep. the result is, i almost crazy of doing things, or house chores. so yeah, i can make myself happy as long as i can make myself busy. 
yes!! semalam masa tak boleh tidur, boleh terima tak aku bukak lampu, terus hafal pocketed to memory. hueh3 gilaaaak lu!! :P hampir pukul 4 pagi baru nak tidur. -__-'
pastu bgn pagi2, siap solat subuh, terus g laundry and baca buku. woha! gila tak gila, tapi aku study weh. haha


furthermore, my final exams are just around the corner. so, need to make some effort toward it.
dean list kaaann?? kih3
yay! so okay, my new intention also is to solat early. so okay peeps, solat dulu!
tata! wassalam. 


move on, dear. :)
Love, 
Sarah. :) Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: