.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

. a lot to tell, it's just about time .


the air is blowing some grasses on the field.
yeah, i know that the day is soo bright today. and hot too! -_-
this makes me so much miserable because me and my friends need to
walk a lot from mahallah to classes.
fine, this is soo tiring ok? 
i always quetioning myself when i can own a car or AT LEAST, a motorbike.
daddddddyyy, pliz? 0_o

oh hey, this is actually already night, and actually,
the first paragraph is just as an introduction. 
sounds nicee? ok, not. i know -__-
this is actually to make me get used with interesting introduction, 
so that i know how to finish my RESEARCH PAPER.
HELLLOOOO, MY RESEARCH PAPER IS GREAT IN AMOUNT
 and now, SAYA SEDANG MENCURI MASA UNTUK BER-BLOGGING. 
(-.-"")

and guyssss,,, my ENGLISH IS GETTING WORSE AND
its like i did nothing to fix the problem.
oh Goooddd, help me.
tak nak lah tumpul sangat dah bahasa omputih saya nih. haihhh...
tu lah, baca buku banyak2, malas.padan muka.
*marah kat diri sendiri*

about two days ago, i went to my sister's house at the area of Ampang.
we went to Tesco and Sg. Wang. i know my sis is broke in July and she waits for the next month
for her salary. kak long, sila ganti balik hutang saya! ;p
yes, she borrowed my money. see? sangat terdesak kan? haha

this are just some pictures of me and my siblings keluar jalan-jalan ke KL.

LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING YAH?;D


rindu mika dah!

love u too (:
Mika was eager to put the hat on his head :)
mika is cute, isnt he? ;D


okay okay. let's back to the assignment and say hello to bed afterwards. LOL.
Tata! catch my love! <3


Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: