.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

. why oh why? .


(╯_╰) (。❤‿❤。) ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)

These symbols were taught by my friend, Bella :)
Well, enough said that those emoticons are soo cute. dont they?
now, i was actually, not too happy.
why? um. you guys can follow up this conversation:

me: daddy, my friend asked me to join her go for a book fair.
daddy: where? what time?
me: around 11. maybe at Stadium or somewhere at kb.
daddy: why now? why dont u tell earlier?
me: *dont u know that i've been waiting for hours to tell this?*

me: its ok.tak boleh tak apalah. -___-
daddy: ok.lets see how, because i've planned a few things to be done,
and i want you to work.
me: -________- (even longer emoticon)


i strolled to my room, and now, its a sadness.
haha. ape ni Sarah?
this small thing pon nak besarkan ke? durhh..
mata dah ngantuk ni.
so, off to bed first ya? all the best for your exams,
for those who are taking exam! :)

lots of love,
Sarah ^^


Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: