.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Monday, January 11, 2010

. Main Hoon Na .

Salam…

I haven’t blogging so many days. Missing you guys already

Told you that the addiction to blog does not last long..kan??aku cakap tak caye. :P

It is just that I am very very very stress with TONS and loads of work..need my mom to wipe my tears ;’(



Actually, im not so in mood right now, because of all things need to bear in mind . bunyi cam busy sangat je sarah oiii..

Actually, I feel a bit awkward and need to make everything back to normal.. please turn the time back.it flies so fasttttttttt…. This is just me,perhaps, who cannot control my emotion, my envy, jealousy and whatsoever thing. IM TIREEEDDD


the task so-called "KILLING ME":

1) BMW assignment (research)

*title: Difference between Islam and Christianity

2) Poetry: create poem.

3) Get prepared for IRK presentation.

4) Get prepared for BMW survey .

5) Be ready for Linguistic presentation.

*title: men speech vs women speech*


..letihhnyerrr L

By the way, take care of yourselves..

I MISS MY PANDA SO VERY MUCH ;’((


mata saya sekarang pon dah bengkak macam panda..huhu.


oh..how cute lah you, cik panda!!


p/s: INILAH PANDA SAYA YANG HENSEM.pooojaaan hatiiku. :P


Main hoon na ;D



*batting eyelashes*

;D


Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: