.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

::WORTH ATTEMPT ::


People,ladies and gentlemen,
I am now in the living room,watching tv and
keep on blogging and facebooking.
(don't you think that I am great to do lots of things in one time?)
Quite MOROSE with myself actually :(
ok.ok..after this,gonna open my BOOK.
Still waiting for this video to be uploaded..
wanna wish "the person" ,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY..
well,as said by Imran Ajmain,
"Selamat Ulang Tahun Sayang" :P
oh hey,there is some funny things in this video.
he wears baju melayu to sing this song ok?
it not inappropriate,but maybe not suitable with the song.
it is okay.its only my own opinion :)

huhu.ok..this is another trial to upload video during blogging.hehe
OMG!! i loooove this cartoon.
i love it so very much!
i love my tv with this cartoon.
maybe because of the BRIGHT COLOUR OF IT.
I LOVE IT.
and yes,i'll promote it to my little brother;Syakir.
"Adik tunggu eh?dah ada dlm laptop ni" :))
actually,....
it memorised me the moment that i've spent with family T_T
i think i have spent the time with my "previous mom" :(
miss u,mama.
YOU ARE IN HERE.
YOU NEVER LOSE ME.
ALWAYS IN HERE:)




ok.time to stop.
i'm getting addicted to always update this blog.hehe
since yesterday.
ok..gotta really2 stop.
my story book is waiting
"A Romantic Gateway by Sarah Monk" ;D
i love the name !hehe

bye.bye.
happy vacation.
dont "copy paste" me who become
a very "good girl" who faces this laptop all the time
and make it "unworth" to live for :(
see you!!
^_^








Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: