.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life is about making choices :)

"If there is a man who can come to me and make me smile and feel like a princess, I know it's you who can be the prince.  Life is about making choices. I'm just worried if the love what I have now will stop all of sudden and leave it there. Alone. " 


My questions:
What will you do if u have a royal rich good looking man come to you and propose you? Even though you have such a kind-hearted man who can comfort you and wipe the tears when you are sad and alone? Will you accept the man with a lot of money, and make you live in luxury? Or, the one who will be with you in the hard time and happiness?
(give you some time to think)

But my answer is:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


I think I'd prefer the second choice with a man who is not so good looking and can be with me all the time. :') I'd appreciate more a man who can give me his love. eternal love.  :)

A charming prince and a beautiful princess :)


p.s: This does not relate to my personal life. But a friend of mine ask me this question. I think I love my answers. LOVE IS ALL TAKES YOU TO BE STRONG. :')







Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: