.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Homesick. Rumah sakit.



I've been doing all of my homework just now, after realized that I have a lot of assignments on Q.hehe
On other Q is my mid-terms that gonna kill me. yeah! T__T

18th of Jan: Islamic Ethics
22nd of  Jan: Drama
26th of Jan: Science of Quran
27th of Jan: Phonetics

On 29th of Jan, I'll be presenting for Study Circle or we know as 'usrah' generally. :)
Anyone has the same fate as me? wuwuwuuuu~

After considering all the tasks that have been mentioned,
 I realized that I miss my mom. 
My father.
My siblings.
My friends.
&
him.

p.s: I feel so much cruel for you. But the way you treat me back was too kind.
I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH. xoxo

p.s 2: 29th is the day that I'll be seeing all of my lovely family members!
Buat-buat muka cool. Padahal homesick. Cissssss   -.-''




Sila LIKE! XD

1 comment:

m_aizat said...

bese la student..
Q assgnments n exams xkan abes..
hehe~