.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Friday, November 5, 2010

. Stress Out. Hang Out .


I was so down. And  I think I need a company from friends who can take me to get some fresh air. I've text-ed the person, but there was no reply. It's okay. Life is about independence. I will make it up by myself. I have other inner strength.Thank you Allah. :) 


And I wont be bothered with ugly people around. SO yeah, wake up Sarah. It's time to be wise. Wishing that I wont get bored as long as I'll be enjoying some sort of activities at home later.


p.s: Poetry exam was !!@##$$$#$%^%^&^^&&&^*&^**^*.


(see how long is that! and I know, sometimes, the sadness is given to build up and make you stronger! hwaiting Sarah!)


Future wishes:

Subhanallah. nak bawak anak2 datang sinih! haha. in the future.

suka. comel. tapi takut kalo terbalik. 
saya tak reti berenang. hahaha. shame on you :P






I MISS YOU, MY CHILDHOOD! :)

p.s 2: need to hang out after this. worried if i might be
 doing something stupid after this. :(






Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: