.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Monday, November 1, 2010

. KEGEMBIRAAN TERSERLAH. :)



Salam people. 
The past few days were just okayyy and I was soo happy with all the papers. I think this is my first time to be happy and unpressured everytime I was out from examination hall. hehe. so, do expect to see me smile a lot. hehe. Uh, but, I think today's paper was quite un-okay, as all people were saying that "this is suck.haha. And I was like, err.. yeah, okay, I'm not alone. hehe. Luv u lah people people! tehehe.

Err u notice how happy I am? Uh, okay, its because of most of papers were done, and I was looking forward to finish ALL and going back to Kelantan. Ughhh cant wait! ^.^
This is my first time I ever felt this happy and cant wait for being home. hehe.
Not to forget that there are still two papers are waiting: Poetry and Writing. :)
syaya suka syebab syaya shomel kaaan? XD

mungkin saya setekun ini dalam dewan peperiksaan? :D
eh eh, tengok orang belakang! HAHA. TIRU!
saya takut ni " ANY FORM OF CHEATING CAN LEAD TO DISMISSION."
hah kau. lepas aku dah kena expel, U mana lagi nak terima? :(




ni untuk orang di rumah.
cepatlah wahai gambar. masuk dalam kepala saya.
nanti saya bawak awak masuk dalam mimpi Syakir.
macam doraemon buat kaan? hihi.




                          AWAS: BUDAK INI BAKAL HILANG SEBAB AKAN DIMASUKKAN
KE DALAM BEG DAN AKAN DIBAWA KE GOMBAK. 
AMARAN KEPADA MAK AYAH BELIAU.
:D


DAN MUNGKIN JUGA BUDAK INI:



Pray to me to get all flying colour result ya people!
I wish that all the hard work will be paid off. InsyaAllah. :)

Wassalam. Take care. :)


Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: