.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Monday, December 28, 2009

In the Middle Of The Night..






Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

guys,is there something wrong with my blog?
dear encik blog yang hensem,
ada pape yang anda rasa tak selesa tak?
kenapa saya tengok susunan anda tak betol je?
haiyaa..fenim saya dibuatnya..

the time now is 1.25am.
hey sara,u have class on tomorrow morning.
hee~ i heard my heart said just now.
ok hati saya.saya tidur kejap lagi,oke?

the reason that i sleep late at night is
because I have to read up my
"The Cask Of Amontillado"
OMG!the language is totally make
me hard to understand.
there are lots of ,,u know?
u have to demonstrate them correctly.
or other wise,u gonna get wrong meaning.
*haiyaa..dah baca 1 page je terus lentok kat meja study.hehe*
sarah2.. :P


The Cask of Amontillado
CaskofAmontillado-Clarke.jpg
Illustration of "The Cask of Amontillado" byHarry Clarke, 1919.
AuthorEdgar Allan Poe
CountryUnited States
LanguageEnglish
Genre(s)Horror short story
PublisherGodey's Lady's Book
Publication dateNovember 1846
Media typePrint (Magazine)
guys,do u know what is AMONTILLADO?
Nope?
yeah.it's a name of strong wine.
originated somewhere in Itali.
i dont like to see the bottle of wine:(
but i have to,to do research,and
understand the real history of it...
so,xpe kan? :)


this evening,i had just received message from
Miss Hanita saying that
our group need to be ready to have
In Class Essay for Poetry.
Oh my...o ALLAH,,help me..
please give me motivation in achieving goals.
i really need more marks to back up the
previous low marks.
This is totally SAD!! T_T
I feel like crying to think about that
stupid mistakes.
ok.it is me myself who did that.
yeah2..nobody else.
me myself who do not focus on those things.
YOUR FAULT,SARAH!
as Ms Aisyah said,just get the mistakes as
a motivation to strive for the better.
yes,it is! :)
i will!



good saying,kan? :)

aww..i cant be sad:)
tomorrows class gonna be fun.
yes!
so,chaiyok!
i have one word to say.
R.I.N.D.U. S.E.S.E.O.R.A.N.G.
(Ada orang nak mengumpat tak?cakap depan2!) @.@


-->haha.the above picture is quite funny,is'nt it?
it's ok.(macam xde kaitan je?) :P
xpe..saya suka kata2 dia je..sila la baca dan hayati :)
aww..jiwang me!

oh ya,one sad and depressing story happened today.
it was sad,but i was not sad.
*hebat kan?* :P
em..i had finished my assignment for computer,
but apparently,i thought,the file was already saved,
but,that was not true!at all!
I LOST MY ASSIGNMENT!
And the time was about 12minutes to submit it.
so,what i did was,,i told myself,..
"sarah,calm down.nothing to worry*.haha
(poyo je kan?) :P
so,i sent messageS to Ms Linda to say that I cant submit by today,
and i apologise to her:(
she didnt reply my msg :(
uwaa!!this is madness!plz forgive me and accept my excuse!
my mind was thinking about it over and over again.
hence,i just went to lab.
and i made this sad face in front of her.
so,what she said was,.
"o yeah?h0w come?"
then i told her the whoooole story.
*hmm..i think,my face shown an honest expression,is it?*
hehe
hey,i was telling the truth la..
i'm not lying...
:)

By the way,i was just thinking to sleep,
but then,Juma,my informal sweetheart (yaww!!haha.) just ask me
to keep her company to finish up her banner.
so,here i am.typing and typing,
reading people's blog.hehe
So,u think yours would be my victim ??
heh.heh!

i also had just read somebody's email which was sent to me.
it is ok.even takde air,eletrik ada.
boleh cas laptop.hehe.(tetiba je) :P
this is such new info for me.read this:


Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings.
Therefore, it is in these places that the highest concentration of steroids exists.
These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth..
It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!


-it does not matter what gender are you,but i think,i have to tell myself first not
to stick to ayam and perhaps the wings,so on and so forth.
lagipon sekarang memang kena pantang:(
nanti doktor marah T_T

i think i gotta stop.
see you again!
^_^


Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: