.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Retarded, not anymore. :)

When I feel like needing someone, you’ll be there for me.
When I feel like crying, you’ll be the one who lend shoulder and wipe the tears.
When I feel like smiling, you will make stupid jokes and let me laugh out loud.
When I feel like giving up for us, I know we have some memories to smile upon .
When I feel like we are apart thousand miles, I would still attach myself  for some meaningful reason.

Thanks for all tears and smiles. I wont regret for all we had.
 :’)


till we get old  :')



AND,
Thanks to Kashrah and Ilah.
It's a combination of girls' and boys' hang out. Cool right?? I knowwwww  !  :D





Back to sleep - I really need to. But by  10 am tomorrow morning, I need to go to Censerve, to make some invitation letter for STEADFAST AGD. I know its very hectic here. This short sem is more busy than long semester, because of how it is very packed.

P.s: Got full mark for Arabic second quiz this morning. (8 markah je pun. hehe) *gembira dan bersyukur*
Lack of sleep sebab semalam tidur pukul 3 pagi. Padan muka study last minute.  -.-''
Anyways, please pray that Sarah will get high marks and get A in Arabic since she has fallen in love with that language!  Thank youuu! :) Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: