.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Monday, February 7, 2011

It is inside out.

Im sorry that this post is going to be emotional again. But I just dont know how to overcome this sadness. *sigh*
Please slap hard on my face .


When a girl is silent, that's pretty dangerous. She's either overthinking, tired of waiting, about to blow, lonely, needs a hug, falling apart or crying inside. And most probably all of those above. :')

True., I just can't deny that the girl is probably me. T__T
And now, Im watching Glee. Just want you to know that I am still in the mood of holiday;  forgot to bring pens to class. *sigh*

There are too much sigh here and there. I just need to write for now, so that I can forget all things that happened. My friend had told me this ; don't cry because it happened, but smile because it happened. :)
So now, I am smiling. To remember all motivational words, there will be some happiness for me. Yes, but, I am not sure if that is to be considered as good or bad. What do you think, buddies?
What to do for now? Life is about a circle. Once you are sad, the happiness will chase after you later on. But, what you need to do is having faith in Him that life is fair, will curved you a smile. :)

P.s: I am not crying. Probably, I am sick of too much crap.


one great shot from Glee. yes, I am enjoying it. :)


 Good night. And good bye. :) Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: