.WELCOME


.mood .


Thank you thank you thank you! :D .

Sunday, April 18, 2010

. All The Feeling Matters .


Bismillah..

People, I've just read all the comments for my status in Facebook.
Thanks to all my friends for paying concern.
I've just recovered from fever. (but now, im having a sore throat and cough)
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
*tapi xde la tersembur camni. ish*

Absolutely, there must be some reasons for acting like this, right?
I've just noticed that I was sooo down and
have been so moody for a few days.
I'm sorry for feeling like fooling myself out.
ugh. silly me.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

you know what?
my body felt soo aching (all parts of body,
especially legs and below),
felt like have been kicking, tortured,while I was sleeping.
(hey, who did that??this cruel??).
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i was just sleeping a lot,
and have not smiling like I used to be. *sigh*
for dinner, i just take some mushroom soup(nyum2!),
and some biscuits. sedih tak? adoyaii...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

just now, i have succeed to open my muet book,

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




for about TWO PAGES!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

to be honest, it's two text only. haha

alright, got to back to work and re-open the book.
come on Sara, this only last until this Saturday!
don't regret later! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


P.s: Thanks for all friends for paying so much concern.
i was still touched.
you guys are so sweet!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
yes, i wanna live alone, but i can't live with youuu!

sorry for putting too much emoticons. haha.

note to the person: a lot of doa to Him.
I'll be by your side. good luck for your finals! :)
Sila LIKE! XD

No comments: